رجالة ايجوث
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

رجالة ايجوث

المعهد العالى للسياحة والفنادق ايجوث

دخولالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيل
Send Button
likebox
المواضيع الأخيرة
» كلمات مأثورة للعمرى البطل طالب إيجوث
The Temple of Abydos Emptyالجمعة يوليو 12, 2013 9:47 pm من طرف البطل

» معبد الكرنك او معابد الكرنك
The Temple of Abydos Emptyالجمعة يوليو 12, 2013 4:15 am من طرف البطل

» آثار الحضارة العربية الإسلامية على أوروبا
The Temple of Abydos Emptyالخميس يوليو 11, 2013 4:13 am من طرف البطل

» نظام العدد المصري القديم
The Temple of Abydos Emptyالخميس يوليو 11, 2013 4:03 am من طرف البطل

» رمضان كريم وكل عام وأنتم بخير
The Temple of Abydos Emptyالثلاثاء يوليو 09, 2013 5:50 pm من طرف البطل

» امتا النتيجه يامحمود
The Temple of Abydos Emptyالإثنين مارس 19, 2012 10:26 am من طرف mix coor

» ازاله الموقع
The Temple of Abydos Emptyالجمعة يناير 20, 2012 7:31 pm من طرف البطل

» الموقع مش مصدر جذب
The Temple of Abydos Emptyالجمعة أغسطس 26, 2011 3:26 pm من طرف mido_crises

» Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor, Egypt
The Temple of Abydos Emptyالسبت يوليو 02, 2011 3:47 am من طرف magood012

» برنامج لتعليم اسرار اللغة الهيروغليفية
The Temple of Abydos Emptyالأربعاء يونيو 29, 2011 3:47 pm من طرف magood012

» اللغة الهيروغليفية
The Temple of Abydos Emptyالأربعاء يونيو 29, 2011 3:46 pm من طرف magood012

» جدول امتحانات الدبلومة 2009/2010
The Temple of Abydos Emptyالجمعة يونيو 03, 2011 9:08 pm من طرف ahmedsamad83

» اسئله امتحانات دكتور هشام فهيد
The Temple of Abydos Emptyالسبت مايو 21, 2011 6:43 pm من طرف ahmedsamad83

» مبارك يكتب خطاب اعتذار للشعب
The Temple of Abydos Emptyالثلاثاء مايو 17, 2011 3:09 pm من طرف مؤسس المنتدى

» قبول طلاب الثانوية العامة بالجامعات الخاصة 31 يوليو
The Temple of Abydos Emptyالخميس مايو 12, 2011 7:58 pm من طرف adel5977

» الجنس في مصر القديمة
The Temple of Abydos Emptyالجمعة يناير 21, 2011 10:02 pm من طرف حمزه الحجاجى

» اسماء ملوك مصر القديمة
The Temple of Abydos Emptyالجمعة يناير 21, 2011 9:58 pm من طرف حمزه الحجاجى

» الى الزملاء الأعزاء
The Temple of Abydos Emptyالسبت يناير 15, 2011 5:12 pm من طرف ahmed nasr

» حياة الفراعنة في النكت
The Temple of Abydos Emptyالأحد يناير 09, 2011 11:59 pm من طرف mami.1717

» الى متى انتظار اوراق وملفات دبلومه الارشاد- نداء الى الدكتور: محمود خلف وعميد المعهد
The Temple of Abydos Emptyالأحد يناير 09, 2011 8:15 pm من طرف ayman abdel monem

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
محمود شبيب - 3132
The Temple of Abydos Bar_rightThe Temple of Abydos BarThe Temple of Abydos I_vote_lcap 
حمزه الحجاجى - 1003
The Temple of Abydos Bar_rightThe Temple of Abydos BarThe Temple of Abydos I_vote_lcap 
مؤسس المنتدى - 684
matar - 428
badora - 390
البطل - 237
بهاء عبد الصبور - 168
rqueen00 - 128
رنيا التهامى - 121
شريف احمد - 116
مواضيع مماثلة
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية reddit      

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط ايجوث على موقع حفض الصفحات

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط رجالة ايجوث على موقع حفض الصفحات

The Temple of Abydos

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
محمود شبيب

محمود شبيب

رقم الهاتف closed
عدد المساهمات : 3132
النقاط : 7682
السٌّمعَة : -5 العمر : 36
الموقع : اللهم صلي وسلم وبارك علي سيدنا ""محمد"" عليه أفضل الصلاة والسلام

The Temple of Abydos Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The Temple of Abydos   The Temple of Abydos Emptyالثلاثاء يونيو 08, 2010 3:55 pm

The Temple of Abydos

The Temple of Abydos is located to the west of El-Baliana, which is a town in Sohag Governorate. In ancient times it was called Abdu, and the Greeks called it Abydos. The 8th province in ancient Egypt, this area is considered to be amongst the most famous archaeological sites. It was the city were Menna, the unifier of upper and lower Egypt came from and from the 11th Dynasty onwards, a burial in Abydos was the ultimate wish and honor for any local to have. In Abydos, many tombs were found belonging to the 1st and 2nd Dynasties. Also, many Kings have built Temples here, including King Pepi I, King Ahmose I, King Seti I and King Ramses II.
Ancient Egyptians believed that the tomb of Osiris, the “God of the Dead, and the underworld” was located in Abydos, and it is where his head was buried.

The Temple of Seti I:

The Temple was built During the reign of King Seti I and was finished by, first, his son Ramses II and then followed by his son, King Mern-Ptah

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

This temple is quite unique in design, as has a shape of an “L” letter upside down. It also contains the most complete lists of Kings and Gods. The Temple contains 7 shrines dedicated to 7 Gods: Osiris, Isis, Horus, Amon Ra, Ra HorAkhty and Ptah, and Seti I as a deified King. in this temple one will find the best-preserved painted reliefs and texts from the 18th Dynasty.

The Temple of Abydos was constructed with white marble and once had a large pylon built by Ramses II.

The front of the Temple is a square columned façade and there are 12 rectangular pillars with decoration of Ramses II welcoming the Gods Osiris, Isis and Horus. The Temple originally had 7 gates leading to 7 shrines originally constructed by Seti I, but Ramses II made additional parts to the construction, and only there is one gate open now.

This gate leads to a hypostyle hall, which was built and decorated by King Ramses II, where the columns are decorated with papyrus bud capitals. There are many representations of Ramses II offering to many Gods, here.

Further west, you will find the second hypostyle hall, which is the more impressive! Seti II built this hall, the walls depicting Seti I giving offerings, to Osiris and Horus, in front of Osiris shrine. The decorations in this hall are the best
in the Temple; the fine painted relief being of the highest standard.
Behind that hall there are 7 sanctuaries, dedicated by Seti I, and made for Osiris, Isis, Horus, Amon Ra, Ra HorAkhty, Ptah and Seti I as a deified King. It is believed that these shrines once contained the sacred boats of the God's. Each of them has false doors (except for Osiris) with a Stella mentioning the God. The shrine of Osiris doesn't have a false door; it has representations of the God Osiris’ Jed sign (the pillar of Osiris), with scenes of the Osiris myth.

To the left of the 2nd hypostyle hall, there are two entrances. One leads to the hall of Sokker and Nefertum, while the other leads to a narrow decorated hall, with a list of 76 Kings. Missing from this list are the names of the “heretic King”, Akhenaton, and [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط].
This corridor leads to the hall of sacred boats, where the sacred boats where stored, there was also a hall for sacrifices, where the animals got slaughtered.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://egoth.rigala.ne

The Temple of Abydos
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» The Temple of Kom-Ombo
» temple of edfu
» Temple of Artemis

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
رجالة ايجوث :: الارشاد السياحى :: قسم الارشاد السياحى العام-